Banana and choc chip muffins
60g of butter
2 cups of self raising flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup milk
2 bananas, mashed
1 cup choc chips
1. Melt butter and sit aside to cool.
2. Sift flour into a bowl, stir in sugar and make a well in the centre of dry ingredients.
3. Lightly beat the milk, eggs and butter in a jug with a whisk and then add to dry ingredients.
4. Mix in mashed banana and with a spoon, gently mix the ingredients until just combined.
5. Stir in the chocolate bits.
6. Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin cases.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
These muffins have been a hit in our household and I'm sure you will enjoy them too. I had a number of open bags of chocolate melts from Cruz's party that I wanted to use up so I added white chocolate melts and some dark chocolate melts to the mixture as well. Daddy and Cruz were sent with one to work/daycare today and I'm sure we will have one with afternoon tea once everyone gets home. They are super easy to make and I had all the ingredients in the pantry. Perfect! Enjoy x