Our advent activities (in order) for December are:
1. Have a bubble bath and open our Christmas pajamas.
2. Make s'mores and enjoy them during storytime by the fire.
3. Make Christmas cookies for our doctor and deliver them.
4. Buy flowers for our swimming instructor.
5. Buy Santa hats and attend the pageant of lights.
6. Make notes to attach to candy canes for each of the Kid's Club kids.
7. Make our own wrapping paper and prepare gift tags.
8. Make salt dough ornaments for friends.
9. Have a family 'gingerbread man decorating party'.
10. Write Christmas cards for family and friends.
11. Have an early morning breakfast of hot chocolate, pancakes, strawberries and cream.
12. Leave a gift under the wishing tree.
13. Put a $5 voucher on someone's windscreen.
14. Buy peppermint and strawberry ice creams and share them with our extended family.
15. Pay for someone's coffee in the drive thru behind us.
16. Make Christmas treats for neighbours.
17. Give the postman a gift.
18. Take some baking and homemade notes into the Pastors.
19. Visit Santa and have get a photo taken.
20. Deliver helium balloons and colouring in books to the children's ward.
21. Send a Secret Santa gift.
22. Make hot chocolates and drive around looking at Christmas lights.
23. Make Santa cookies and chocolate milk after dinner and save some for Santa.
24. Open our Christmas eve box for each member of the family.
This is definitely my favourite time of the year.