Padtastic is an Australian owned and operated business with affordable prices. $7.50 will buy you a personalised notepad and includes free postage within Australia. The best part? There are no minimum order requirements and over 130 notepad designs to choose from. I chose 'Blue Bird', 'Tree Mendous' and 'In Love'.
As I have spoken about a number of times on the blog - I think a gift that is thoughtful will always mean the most, no matter the cost. The possibilities are endless with these notepads - why not get creative.
Here are just a few ideas that I came up with:
* Have a notepad for the kids - I'll be ordering one for Cruz and one for Hunter and encouraging them to write (or in Hunters case - draw) to their friends. These are a fabulous stocking filler if you have a kid that enjoys practicing their writing.
* Have a notepad to leave notes for your partner. The good old traditional hand written note to say thank you or I love you shouldn't die. Is there anything nicer than receiving a little message from a loved one?
* Order a 'to do list' for a friend that has a lot going on. Include a treat and a pen with a note letting them know that you are thinking of them during the busy time.
* Order one for your mum/dad/sister/gran/neighbour etc as a Christmas gift and attach a nice pen and some cute post it notes.
* Number one recipients for these notepads would have to be Doctors and Teachers. I'm sure they would appreciate a new notepad - and seeing your own name on stationary is always cool!
Want to find out more? Head over to Padtastic's website. You can also email them at email@example.com or give them a call on 1300 80 76 23. If you order yourself a personalised notepad I'd love to see pictures of what you chose and how they turned out. I'm a stationery nerd!
Happy Thursday x